Terms & Conditions
By placing an order through this website with Hilla Florist you agree to the following terms and conditions
- Hilla Florist does not guarantee an exact replica of flowers chosen. It will do it’s best to be as close to the request as possible though with seasonal availability and the desire to send the highest quality blooms, this is not always possible. If you have a particular request it is better to call the store and talk to one of our staff on phone.
- Delivery times are a request and not a guarantee, especially during Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Pesach, Jewish New Year and Christmas. We ask for your flexibility and understanding during these high volume times.
- Hilla Florist does not have a tracking service.
- All attempts will be made to deliver to the correct address and person though if there is no one home and nowhere safe to leave, or in the case of incorrect name and/or address and another delivery needs to be made, another charge will apply.
- No responsibility will be taken for flowers delivered to hospitals, schools, mailrooms etc and not passed on correctly.
- Hilla Florist will accept cancellations and alterations and compensate at its own discretion. If flowers have already been purchased for the order or the order is already being made up, the cancellation will not be compensated unless you have obtained prior approval from Hilla Florist.